Looking for a great workout? Meet wonderful people, get dirty, get fit and improve Ute Valley Park – all at the same time!
- Tuesday April 11, 9-11 a.m. Pinon Valley Park (west) entrance to Ute Valley Park.
- Saturday, April 15th, 8:30 to 3:30. RMFI project. Register at www.rmfi.org/events/calendar
- Wednesday April 19, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Pinon Valley Park (west) entrance to Ute Valley Park.
- Saturday, April 22nd, 8:30 to 3:30. RMFI project. Register at www.rmfi.org/events/calendar
- The 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. through September.
Tools provided, PLEASE wear close toed shoes.
Email Nick Cirincione or Christine Thomas to sign up to volunteer for 1st and 3rd Wednesday volunteer days. Meet your trail crew leader at the Pinon Valley Park (west) entrance to Ute Valley Park. The meeting location can change, so please check the FUVP Facebook page for updates. Any cancellations due to weather will also be posted on Facebook.
Thank you for giving so much of yourself to the park that gives so much.
Volunteer and get a free water bottle and T-shirt! After 4 hours of volunteer work you’ll receive a Friends of Ute Valley Park logo t-shirt and water bottle. Limit 1 water bottle and t-shirt per volunteer.